Every year more and more businesses are moving to online format and that’s not surprising. The time of general computerization contributes to this by creating all conditions for convenience.
Five years ago it was hard to imagine that signing documents would not require personal presence, most people would not have believed it.
Time has passed and now electronic signature is an opportunity that has helped all users speed up a number of different tasks.
How to create an online signature?
Business owners often need to formally sign various documents. While previously it was necessary to send documents by mail or travel to a meeting in person, now the time and money can be greatly reduced due to innovations among technologies.
In order to create an electronic signature, it is possible to use a number of special programs that are designed to sign pdf files in online format.
The process is quite simple and does not require any special skills and knowledge. Having chosen the service, you should upload the file to it, then create a signature and put it. If necessary, you also have an opportunity to add additional text and date. The signed document will be as legal as if it had been signed in person. Deciding important points over the internet becomes easier and faster if you use online signature services. It makes life so much easier.
Important advantages of using electronic signature through Pandadoc
There are quite a few applications that offer the use of online signature services. One of the most popular and in demand is Pandadoc. The service meets global standards and fully satisfies all the requirements of users.
The software is distinguished by a number of different advantages, due to which it takes its high place in the ranking of the most popular services to work with documents.
With its help, it is possible to spend less time on creating, signing and circulating documents among users.
You can sign a draw document absolutely securely without having to worry about the information stored on it. With Pandadoc you can make signatures on the following types of documents:
- financial statements;
- cost estimates;
- commercial proposals, contracts.
The main advantages of using online signature include the following ones:
- Simplicity and ease of use. You no longer need to spend a huge amount of time to understand the interface of the software. The process of signing is quite simple, so you don’t have to spend time learning how to use the program.
- Compliance with standards. You shouldn’t worry about standards anymore. The applications fully comply with all PKI regulations and standards.
- Time savings. Collecting signatures from different parties becomes easier to do with just using the software.
- Traceability. You are always able to monitor which documents were signed.
- Encryption. Encryption helps to keep all data safe and secure. So there is no need to worry about any leaks of information at all.
- Legal standards. You do not have to worry about the legality of the signature. Electronic signature software works in accordance with online signature laws which is very important.
- Audit trail function. Checks and records all documents that have been signed and sent are taking place.
The createmysignature.com site allows you to understand the steps of signing documents in more detail, but we can say right away that even new users will not have any difficulties to cope with this task.
Pandadoc allows you to draw documents and not to worry about the relevance of the delivered stamp.