In today’s society, it is inevitable for your little ones to use mobile phones. But as a parent, are you worried that your child will overuse mobile phones? Are you worried that they see something they shouldn’t see online?
So, what should you do? We think you can ask parental control software for help.It can help parents to monitor all the phone activities of their kids so that parents can make sure that their kids are safe and secure. Parents can also track the kid’s live locationwhenever they are out of the house. It can also help you to make surethat your child is not getting involved in any of the situations that he should not.
On the Internet, you can find thousands of parental control tools. In this post, we will introduce 3 best parental control apps. With any of them, you can know how your kids use their mobile phone easily.
Aispyer comes to the first place. It can help you to monitor yourkids without them knowing. With Aispyer, the parents can track all the online and offline activities of their kids on the mobile phone.
Key features of Aispyer
- Spy on most of the popular social media platforms, including WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram,WeChat, etc. You can trackall the activities on these social apps.
- Track text messages on the target device, including date, time and name. Even the deleted messages can be tracked.
- Monitor real-time locationof your kid. You can also see the location history.
- Let you know the call history of your kid, including contact name, phone number, duration, date and call type.
- Tell you which apps are installed on your child’s phone and how long they have used these apps.
- Recordwebsite browsing history and bookmarks.
- It can used to monitor both Android and iOS device.
- It is easy to install, easy to use.
- It is hidden after installing on the target phone.
- There is no free trial available.
SpyBubble is anonline-based parental control app. It can help parents to track their kid’s activities from anywhere and anytime. It hasmany amazing tracking features that enable parents to track their kids’ mobile phone and get to know what they have done on their mobile phoneremotely.
Key features of SpyBubble
- Monitor texts, WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, iMessage conversations.
- Record all the incoming and outgoing calls.
- With the help of keylogger, it captures every word the kids enter including passwords.
- Send you the real-time location of your kids.
- It is undetectable on the target phone.
- It has clean interface, simple and easy to use.
- Compatible with Android 4.0 and above versions.
- It is expensive.
The third and last one on our list is a wonderful parental control app,PhoneSheriff, which has a real-time location tracker. With it, you can even lock your kids’ mobile phone if you need to, which is very helpful for all parents. Of course, that’s not the only feature of PhoneSheriff. There are a range of parentalcontrolfunctions to control the way your kid views online content.
Key features of PhoneSheriff
- Monitor text messages of your kid and get alert notifications.
- It has real-time location tracking.
- Track the contacts on your child’s phone.
- Let you full control over your child’s phone usage.
- You can get great customer support.
- You can use itwithout your kid knowing.
- It is hard to install.
Parental control apps can help you in tracking all the activities on the target mobile device. You can use them to track text messages, call logs, social media, and a lot more. With the help of parental control apps, you can keep an eye on your kids and know exactly how they use their mobile phone.