Even though hacking a school database to manipulate your grades is not a good idea. It may be acceptable if you believe you can get away with it at the expense of no other school official, student, or teacher. In this guide, we’ll elaborate on how to hack your school, college, or university grades.
Changing your grades online is dependent on the backup database at your educational institution. You won’t be able to alter the backup database if it’s on a hard drive. However, if it’s stored in the cloud, such as Google Drive, you might be able to alter it remotely.
Temporary or permanent grade change
This article reveals how students use a permanent grade hack to change their grades online. A permanent grading hack means that you will change your grades without the school, college, university, high school, etc. – being aware of it.
There’s also ‘temporary grade hacking,’ which involves altering your school grades online to fool your parents, relatives, or friends. You won’t get in trouble at school if you use this strategy. You’ll need to enter into your student portal account to update your grades momentarily. Place your cursor anywhere within the browser, and ‘Right-Click.’ ‘Inspect Element’ or ‘Source Code’ will appear depending on your browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or any other browser). When you select this option, the browser will show the portal as HTML and CSS code. Gently scroll down the page to find your grades and make changes in the editable format. Save the page because the grades will revert to normal after refreshing.
It’s important to note that changing the code in the inspect element has no effect on the school’s website record. You must save the code modifications on the server where the portal site is hosted if you have to edit it.
How do you hack your grades?
We’ll go over the numerous methods students use to modify their grades online and get away with it. Before you do anything, you must conduct thorough research. Gather necessary information regarding the student portal, such as the software utilized and who has access to it.
The methods for hacking your grades are listed below.
- Keylogging: Keylogging is one of the strategies students use to modify their grades online. For keylogging, you’ll need a keylogger and access to the portal admin’s computer.
- To hack through keylogging, to begin, obtain a keylogging program or keylogger. You’ll need the computer version, not the mobile phone version unless the portal administrator also logs in with their phone.
- You now need access to the portal administrator’s computer to unlock the computer to download the keylogger. To get to the portal account admin at their office, some hackers or students pose themselves as teachers. You’ll need a false staff ID, which will require you to pose as one of your teachers.
- Install and activate the keylogger after you have access to the computer. After you’ve installed the keylogger, it will record every keystroke you make on your computer. A keystroke is the sequence of computer keys that the keylogger records whenever a button on the keyboard is hit.
- Log out of the portal account before leaving the admin computer. You can do this by opening the same browser that the admin uses to access the portal.
- When the administrator returns, the keylogger saves the keys, they press while logging into their computer because you logged out of the portal. First, they must re-enter their password when they want to access the school site. The keylogger records and saves the keystrokes as people type in the password. You can now access the site from anywhere and make permanent changes to your grades.
2. Phishing: Phishing is essentially fooling the school website administrator into unwittingly releasing login credentials.
- To phish, you or a hacker may frequently develop a phishing website that looks identical to the school portal. This is accomplished by cloning the school portal and then redirecting to the login URL, causing the admin to be redirected to the original school portal after entering the login credentials.
- The phished URL can be emailed or texted to the portal administrator. All you have to do now is figure out how to get the admin to use the false URL to enter the school portal. It’s up to you whether you want to impersonate the school administration or not.
- When an administrator visits the school portal using the URL, the site saves the administrator’s username and email address in the hosting account. Within milliseconds, the admin is routed to the original school portal, making it impossible to notice that they were moved from a site that has acquired their login credentials. You or a hacker can then log into their hosting account and grab the login information.
- You can now alter your grades and view your profile on the student portal. Ensure that the site logs are deleted to prevent administrators from learning about the changes. To protect your identity, you’ll also need a VPN.
3. Password manager of browsers: To acquire the login credentials, go to the admin’s browser password manager. Password managers in browsers provide autofill and other features, and if the administrator saves the password on their computer, you can copy it using this method.
- You’ll need to know the password for the computer or smartphone you’re using to access the portal.
- Go to Settings and look for “Passwords” when you first start your browser. Click it to see all of the passwords saved in the browser. You’ll need the computer’s password to access the passwords in the password manager if you’re using a current browser version. Remember to use a false staff ID to pass yourself off as a teacher.
4. Brute force attack: A brute force attack is no longer effective, but you might be lucky, so it could be one of your possibilities for changing your grades.
- You will first obtain a password list. A password list is a collection of multiple passwords that will be used to break into a website. When you receive a password list, set it up and insert it into your portal’s servers in order to try to log in using several passwords. Your passwords can also be included in the list. Keep in mind that a brute force attack will overload the server, alerting the website’s developers.
- The majority of school websites have security plugins or mechanisms in place to protect against brute force attacks. When the system receives several login attempts from the same IP address, it will automatically block it, which means the attacks failed. Some systems will implement a reCAPTCHA challenge that the brute force machine will be unable to overcome.
5. Hire a hacker: Many students just hire hackers rather than doing the hard work of altering their grades themselves. Paying a hacker is more convenient, and you’ll have more time to concentrate on your studies while the hacker is attempting to break into the system.
Finding a decent hacker is difficult, and you may wound up with a scammer. Always be sure to hire trustworthy hackers to do your work, sites like hire a hacker service are perfect for hiring the best trustworthy and professional hackers.
Studying hard to get better marks always works but if you’re up for taking risks, feel free to check the above mentioned tricks and hack carefully.