Roku.com/link welcomes you to the next step in the field of entertainment. An incredible array of entertainment through free as well as paid channels, streaming through your television set. Thousands of channels, millions of hours’ worth of entertainment, something for everyone, whenever and wherever you want. The support staff will make the process seamless and solve any query to your utmost satisfaction.
How May We Help You?
The moment there is a diversion in your path to endless entertainment, let us help you.
Choose your category –
Roku Streaming Players
For your convenience, here is a round-up of the most common queries and problems.
Setting It Up
One of the most common queries involves the setting up of the Roku account. You need a valid email ID and the most crucial step is to visit roku.com/link to enter code. The activation code is what will help you enable your personal account. In case you have issues with the roku.com/link activation code, immediately contact our support staff here.
Roku TV comes ready-to-set and play.
In case of physical setup and collaboration of the Roku device with your existing TV, you need to ensure that the Roku device is compatible with your existing TV. The newer Smart TVs have the HDMI connection required to interface with the Roku devices. But older TVs might require cabling. The technicalities are important while making Roku purchase.
Once the physical setup is complete, it is easy to perform the internet connectivity with the instructions on the screen. You can always reach out to the support staff at roku.com/link in case of any issues.
Everyone needs to have a proper and comprehensive Roku account so that they can access the local media player and enjoy the free content over the Roku channel and the roku.com/link to enter code. These kinds of channels are very easily available on smart TVs as well as on the online platforms. The best part associated with the whole concept is that setting up the Roku account is free as well as a very easy process. The whole concept is built into the guided step so that the configuring of the Roku device can be easily done. Whenever any of the individuals open the Roku channel on a Samsung TV or the web browser, then they are provided with the complete opportunity of creating an account. It is very much preferable for the individuals to visit the official website of Roku at the time of creating the account for installation of that application.
Following is the step-by-step approach of creating the Roku account on the web browser:
The individuals are supposed to go to the official website of the Roku.
Then the people are supposed to click on the sign-in button, which is present in the upper right corner of the webpage.
Then one can click on the right side of the page where it is written ‘create account’ button.
When the account formation has been completed after entering the name and email address and other related processes, then the individuals have to click on the ‘continue’ button so that they can have access to the Roku account which they can utilizeto use the Roku device or sign in to the free Roku channel.
The step-by-step approach of creating the Roku account using the mobile application is mentioned as follows:
The individuals are required to install the rock or application on the android device or the iPhone.
Then they can begin with starting the Roku application.
Then they can click on the more buttons, which are present in the lower right corner of the screen.
Then the individuals are supposed to click on the sign-in button which is present at the bottom of the screen. After this, one can tap the “create a free account” button so that one can proceed.
After this, the individuals are supposed to enter the required information, which the application asks for. Then click on the submit button so that account can be created and roku.com/link create account.
How Do I personalize my Roku device?
Your Roku device and system are yours to personalize with the help of personally chosen themes.
- Go to Home-> Settings-> Themes-> My Theme and browse through the previews.
- Choose a new theme by pressing OK on your remote button.
- Your device will automatically showcase seasonal themes during special occasions such as Christmas and will revert to your chosen theme after the special theme expires automatically.
Tips to customize the Roku streaming device-
Whenever any of the individuals want to add the customization element in the Roku streaming player or device, then they have to follow several kinds of tips mentioned as follows:
Adding the Channels: The Roku device comes with several kinds of entertainment packed and free as well as paid channels from which individuals can choose accordingly. One can add any of the channels by simply going to the channel store by pressing the home button. Then one can scroll up or down and can select the streaming channels so that the channel store can be opened. At the top of the general store, there is a list of feature channels from which one can explore and choose accordingly. The whole process of wedding channels is very easy.
Moving the Channels: The individuals can also add the customization element by moving the location of the channel on the home screen. The individuals are only required to hover over a channel and press the start button on the remote to choose from all the available options.
Changing the Theme: To give a new field and change the look of the home screen, the individuals can also go with the option of changing the team. There are several kinds of colors and styles available of the menus so that Roku interface can be given over on new look. Several kinds of themes are included in the Roku swimming layer which can be very easily downloaded from the Roku channel store.
Customizing Screensavers: Another way of adding the customization element in the Roku streaming device is to change the screen savers and choose from all the available options. The individual simply needs to go to the screen savers option in the Roku general store so that they can choose the perfect one according to needs and preferences.
Adding parental control: There are several kinds of channels present on Roku and the individuals always can add the channel and keep them away from the children in the household. For this purpose, the individuals can very easily log in to the Roku account and can set a pin code by updating the pin preferences very easily.
Hence, the above-mentioned ways can be very effectively undertaken to add the customization element on the Roku streaming device.
What should I do if I cannot hear audio?
- Check the cables and ensure that the audio connectors are in the right socket.
- Check the sound levels on your TV as well as the AVR to see if it is low or on the mute setting.
- Go to Home-> Settings-> Audio to figure out if your TV is not supporting the Dolby format or something similar is happening.
What should I do if I cannot see the video?
- Check the power cables to ensure they are firmly connected. Ensure that the connections are live.
- Check the source selected on TV, ensure that the Roku device and TV are in sync.
- Check the manual and the cables to see that the connectors are in the right socket and settings.
- Sometimes, the sync settings need to go through a cycle before activating. Wait for it to complete successfully.
How do I deal with a software update?
- Roku devices automatically update their software every day as and when the updates are released. Sometimes an ‘unable to update software’ may pop up.
- Try to manually update the software
- If the message continues, check internet connectivity.
- Check the router and the wireless signal strength.
- In case the error persists, go for a system reboot at Settings-> System-> System Reboot option
How do I deal with Power and Heating Issues?
You may notice two kinds of flashing lights on your Roku device that signify Low Power or Overheating issues.
- If the light in front of the Roku device is flashing red intermittently, it means the device is low on power and needs checking.
- A warning follows on the screen about ‘low power’.
- Check the USB cable connection with the Roku device and see if it is faulty or middling.
- Change its socket to see if the situation changes.
- You can choose to directly connect the device to a power source and use the power adapter that comes with the device to do so.
- Use only the official adapters and cables with your Roku device as other brands may not be compatible with the system.
- If the light in front of the Roku device is flashing red continuously and steadily, it means that the device is in danger of overheating.
- A warning follows on the screen about ‘your device is overheating’.
- The prudent course of action is to switch off the device and completely disconnect it from all other devices as well as a power source.
- Wait for 10 minutes before connecting the device to any power source or other electronic device and playing it.
Contact LIVE Support
In case you have any other issues such as weak signals, renaming your Roku device, adding or removing your favorite channels, or any feature of roku.com/link not working, or even syncing your Roku device with your existing TV is difficult, feel free to connect with our support staff at roku.com who are just a click away.